Saturday, May 10, 2008

Almost got it...

Well, my baby is almost walking. I can't believe it. Isn't she adorable? Excuse the fact that she is just in her diaper. I hadn't gotten her dressed yet that day and she is a stubborn child so I have to take what I can get when I can get it. I have tried filming her in clothes but she was never willing to cooperate on those days...

6 comments:

Katie said...

wow! i can't believe that she is that big already! that is such a cute video!

megship said...

OOOOOO how cute! She is such a big girl now!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is crawling Max gets up on all fours the topples to the ground to do his army crawl! She is so dang cute! I saw a little bit of Rob in her at the end of that video!

Beau said...

ha! I knew I would track down Robbie (does he go by the more sophisticated name of Rob now?) one of these days! can you tell him to send me an email? his old one from the advertising business doesn't work anymore

amber belmonte said...

how cute! that is such a fun stage!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

I love it! I wonder if it is as much fun for them as it is for the parents? I'll bet it is. What a sweet heart.