Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Party time!

So, my baby turned one yesterday. I can't believe it. The time has gone so fast! On Sunday we had a little celebration at Rob's sister's house and the kids had a ball. Yesterday my mom came over and brought her a gift and she opened her gift from Rob's mom as well. She loved it. Here are a few pictures.















Here she is opening her gift from Grandma Thatcher.











Here she is riding on her gift from Grandma Williamson.

6 comments:

megship said...

Oh how cute! I cannot believe she is already one! Tucker has that same bike and loves it. Looks like it was fun! Oh yeah, and it is about time you posted something new!

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

time does fly... thats what i said on Porter's birthday a month ago... and today as i am chased down over and over again now that he's walking i wonder where my baby went and who this little boy tugging on my leg is!

amber belmonte said...

how fun! time flies way too fast! taylor will be 6 in august and i can't believe it :) love the pictures!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

OK, I'm sure that the music is playing a roll in my sentimental feelings, but don't ya just love family? (Ok maybe we don't love them all the time). But often I really get it, how each little family unit is so connected to each other, (even if they choose not to be) how each individual is so much a big part of the whole. How we belong to and flow in and out of each other and how even the bad can work towards a greater good, all because, we really, really do love each other.

Coray Family said...

What a fun party and I am SOO glad that this little girl is here. Oh how I LOVE her and seriously I love that she likes me to hold her. It makes my day!! You guys are so awesome. Love ya!!

sidandlindaadventures said...

I've got to learn how to put music to a blog. It makes a huge difference. Today your wonderful Rob and my amazing Rob brought your beautiful little girl to visit. We had a great time. He even took me to town to the Book Table where he guided me to a couple of awesome books that are going to keep me entertained for the rest of the week end. Thank you so much for loving my Rob. He such an awesome kid and he is so very blessed to have you and your two precious little girls.