This one has a yellow tint to it because there is yellow plexi (I'm not sure how to spell that word) glass in between me and her.
This is my cousin Lacee's little boy Dax. He and Mariah are such good friends!
Occasionally after going to the museum we head over to play in the fountains. Mariah gets so excited to go but will never actually get in. She usually runs around the edge of the fountains in a big circle but isn't crazy about the idea of getting sprayed. But the first time we went it was funny cause she wouldn't get in and then right after I got her dressed back in her clothes she walked right into the fountain and got sprayed right in the face. She must have been leaning over to look at one. Anyway, her are a few pictures of us at the fountains. The little boy in the last picture is Mariah's friend Bradley. Rob and his dad used to work together at Verizon.



8 comments:
we have a membership to that museum too! we should go together sometime and the kids can play! :) love the pics! super cute!
I have never been to that museum, but I keep saying I am going to!! It looks so fun! I cannot believe that is Lacy's Dax! Tell Lacey hi for me! We should go to lunch or something!
Send your email address to kylethess@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to read the story. I am always excited to get another reader. As you read if you have any ideas on what you like, or what you think could be better PLEASE let me know by commenting.
-Kyle
thanks mindy! :) i LOVE your compliments! they put a huge smile on my face! :)
Mindy, your girls are BEAUTIFUL! They get so tan! Tyler and I went to that museum last summer, they have so much to do-- We will have to go together next summer when Brielle can enjoy some of it. Those are cute pics of your girls and dax. How fun!
Minderella - what a darling family you have. Rob and Mariah came to see me the other day and Rob took me to the Book Table and introduced me to two of the best books I have read in a while - "Yearning for the Living God" by F. Enzio Busche and "Hearing the Voice of the Lord" by Gerald N. Lund. He was right, I could hardly put them down to eat or sleep. We never see enough of you guys but it is so good to be able to read your blog and find out what is going on in your life.
what a sweet little family you have. I was so glad that you guys could come and hang out with our family and have a sleep over. Hope the baby blessig was fun.
Life is good. At least it looks that way from this plexi glass view.
Post a Comment