Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our newest addition

Well, it has finally happened! Emeri Lou has finally decided to join our family. She is already proving to be stubborn because four days after my due date she still hadn't come and my doctor felt like we needed to induce so that she didn't get too big (if you recall, Mariah was born via C-section because after pushing for three hours she just wouldn't fit. She was 8lbs 6oz and 21 inches). So on Saturday the 26th we headed into the hospital to be induced. They started the pitocin at 9:40 a.m. and broke my water at 10:05 and nine LONG hours later she finally joined the world. However, interesting fact...I finally dilated to a 10 at about 7:00, she was born at 7:04 after pushing through only one contraction, and she was 9lbs 2oz. and 19inches (short and chunky). She, however, wasn't posterior like my other two so I guess that makes a big difference. But we are SO happy to have our sweet little Emeri. She is adorable and the girls can't get enough of her! I don't get to hold her very often when they are awake. But I am so glad they are adjusting to her so well. So far there doesn't seem to be any jealousy except for an occasional "mom, no hold baby. Hold ME!" from Reagan. But that is definitely manageable. But here are a few pictures for you to look at.



















































































Also, I have been asked many times who Emeri looks like the most. So here are newborn pictures of all our girls...you be the judge. The first one is Mariah, second one is Reagan and third one is Emeri. I personally think she looks exactly like Mariah with just a few extra rolls. Tell me what you think.

















7 comments:

megship said...

Bout time! I don't know who she looks like but she sure is cute! It was fun seeing you, we should see each other more often!

Heather said...

Congrats Mindy and co. !!!
What an adorable addition. Can't wait to meet her in Grantsville. :)

Dan and Marsha said...

you guys she is so cute,and i am so glad you updated you blog i kept watching it a waiting for news, i think all three girls look alike, but baby pictures of mira and emeri look the closest, you are such a cute family!!

ASHLEE GREEN said...

We all think she looks just like a Williamson.

TnD said...

You look beautiful and so does Miss Emeri. Welcome to the world.

Miriam Herm said...

I totally remember you! Thanks for coming out commenting :) and CONGRATULATIONS on your sweet little baby. she's so cute! I love love LOVE little babies. too bad they have to grow up.

Steph T. Nate said...

Congrats! You have such a cute family. Rob looks great with all those girls. Wow 9 hours of labor, you rock! And 9lbs, our baby is 2mo. old and might weigh 9lbs. That is awesome. She is adorable