So my sweet Mariah sure does say some of the funniest things! I really need to start writing them down so as never to forget them because I do forget quite quickly. Anyway...here are a few of her more recent:
Today we walked outside and found that our lawn was quite flooded. It seems that Rob turned the water on but forgot to close the drain spout thingy...anyway, upon seeing all the water Mariah says to me, "Mom, why are we growing water?"
A few days ago we were waiting for Rob to get home and we were going to go out and Mariah was wearing her new Minnie Mouse dress and had asked me if she could wear it out. I said I didn't care but she would have to ask dad. Well, we spoke to dad on the phone and he said no so after hanging up with him I started taking the dress off and she started crying and begging...
Me: Sorry Mariah, daddy said no.
Mariah: well just call him back and be rude to him and then he will say yes. You have to be rude!
Oh boy, we are failing as parents!
And finally, last week we were driving and she sees a hotel and tells me that that is the hotel where Hannah stayed when she came.
Me: no that isn't the same hotel.
Mariah: yes it is! That is where she stayed.
Me: no Mariah, she did stay in a hotel but that isn't the same one.
Mariah: Mom, stop arguing with me! That is where she stayed!
And the fun begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok, since when does Rob get to decide what Mariah wears?! If I had to "okay" my kids' wardrobe to Ty I think I would kill him. Anyway, next time just let her go out in her cute little Minnie outfit. I am sure she looks adorable in it. I would just keep her in it and, as Mariah suggested, be rude to Rob. I promise Rob, nobody is gonna care if your 3 year old daughter has an adorable little Minnie dress on.
Ah...that being said I have always laughed at the stuff Mariah says. She is 3 going on 30 I swear. She is always so polite and sweet. Maybe we could come over for a swim in your yard?
So, would Kaden be a hot girl???? Very funny!
Post a Comment