There is a little game going around that you have to come up with 7 quirks or weird habits that you have. You are also supposed to then have seven other people do the same thing however...two of the four people who i know that have bloggs already put me on their lists so I can only pass this on to two other people which happen to be my dear husband Rob and my friend Anna...you know who you are so just do it...
Anyway, I am trying to think of seven weird things that I do and am trying to get my husband to help me come up with some so lets see if I can think of seven
1. For some reason, not really sure why, when I put my dishes away I have to have them stacked in alternating colors. I can't have the same color stacked next to each other. So, for example, I have red and green plates and they have to be stacked red/green/red/green and so forth...I don't know why, It just bugs me to have the greens next to each other or the reds next to each other.
2. When sitting in the car or sitting and watching t.v. I am always combing my hair with my fingers. It drives my husband crazy!! He hates it cause it leaves hair all over in his car.
3. When I am getting dressed, when I go to put my shirt on for some reason I put my arm down through the neck hole first. I never even noticed I did it or that it was weird until I got married and my husband asked why I did it. I don't really know. It doesn't do anything towards helping me get my shirt on it is just something I do.
4. Like Becky, I too do not really have a pinky toe nail. I do but it grows straight up out of my toe so when I go to paint my toenails I just paint the skin so it looks normal but really it isn't normal at all.
5. I also, like Becky and Katie, have absolutely no ability to decorate. I would give anything to be able to but I just don't have an eye for it. But, I have come to terms with it and just try not to worry about it.
6. I refuse to answer my phone if I don't recognize the number because I am always so worried that I will end up on the phone with someone I don't want to talk to mainly because I also cannot end the phone conversation with someone who has called me because I am afraid of hurting their feelings so rather then getting stuck on the phone with no way to get away I just don't answer if I don't know who it is.
7. I love to sleep but HATE going to bed. I always think I am going to miss something. So even if I am really tired I usually stay up till like midnight or one. I love to fall asleep on the couch cause I get sleep but don't have to go to bed to do it. It doesn't make a lot of sense because I want to end up in my bed, it is more comfortable I just hate going to bed and it has nothing to do with getting ready for bed either I just feel I am missing out if I go, even if nobody is awake anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yay! i love it! it is so funny to hear everyones funny habits!
i love the shirt one! AND THE PINKY TOENAILS!! yay! lets get together, you may like fake toenails. but they probably aren't so practical w/little ones who my choke if you lost one... :( nevermind
Post a Comment