Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Quick update...

I'll start off with a quick update on my life. I am now living in Utah which most of you probably know. I am married to a wonderful man named Rob and we have two beautiful daughters. Mariah is almost two she was born on December 3rd 2004 and Reagan is just over three months old. She was born on May 27th of this year. They are officially the cutest kids EVER! We are just amazed out how much Mariah seems to learn every day. She is at such a fun age. I find myself getting out our video camera quite often because everything she does is worthy of being recorded. And I swear she spits out like ten new words every day, I just know she is going to be a genius! And my little Reagan...we constantly have people telling us how beautiful she is, and she really is! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with them and watch them and not have to miss out on anything!

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay! i love that you started a blog! welcome to the blogging community. sounds stupid but i will love reading what you have to say and reading about your cute family!
-katie

DHS--go rabbits :) said...

yay! i love reading about your family! i think mariah looks JUST LIKE YOU! SO cute! :)

Annieofbluegables said...

They can't help being beautiful with a mom like you. Your mom is beautiful as well, so it is passed onto the next generation.
a
PS, I am the Nurse's and Pixie's mom. :)