Monday, September 24, 2007

My 100

So a friend of mine did this on her blogg. It is basically just a list of 100 things about you. I have a hard time coming up with stuff like this so it may take me awhile to finish but I thought I would start it and just save it till it is done.

1. I have the greatest husband and children ever!
2. I have the greatest family ever.
3. I really like my in-laws and they like me.
4. My husband and I met at a cabin through friends but we weren't being set up.
5. We broke up probably 15 times before we got married.
6. I LOVE to travel.
7. I have been to 12 countries besides the United States.
8. I love the beach!
9. My favorite animal is a dolphin
10. I also love the mountains!
11. I love summer and am not crazy about winter.
12. I would live in Arizona if I could.
13. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
14. I did a study abroad in Paris.
15. I went to Hawaii to do a week long interview for a job training dolphins
16. I didn't get the job.
17. I have a bachelors degree in Psychology
18. I am a people pleaser and am always worried about hurting peoples feelings.
19. I am terrified of teaching.
20. I am the second counselor in the young women's presidency...which means I teach.
21. I LOVE Dr. Pepper.
22. I hate that I love it.
23. My favorite color is green cause it reminds me of summer...when everything is green and not dead.
24. Before I met my husband I had only had one other boyfriend...ever!
25. I got my first kiss when I was 18.
26. I have two dogs.
27. My favorite food is tomatoes from the garden.
28. I don't have a garden but would love to some day.
29. I love to scrapbook but feel like I am terrible at it so I never do it.
30. I am not at all creative.
31. I love doing the finances for my family and enjoy paying the bills.
32. I HATE sweeping and mopping.
33. I don't mind doing dishes or vacuuming.
34. I love to read!
35. When I get a book I don't put it down till I am done so therefore try not to get books too often or I end up neglecting everything else.
36. My middle name is Lou and I LOVE it!
37. I grew up in Delta, Colorado.
38. I always swore I would never raise my family in Utah.
39. I am raising my family in Utah.
40. I have always wanted to go to Australia.
41. I hate to spend money.
42. I Love to save it!
43. I am not afraid of being dead but am afraid of the process of dying.
44. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.
45. I had a c-section with my first child after dilating to a ten and pushing for three hours.
46. I can't stand clutter but my house is full of it.
47. I drive a mini-van
48. I want seven children.
49. My husband only wants three.
50. We will probably end up with five.
51. My husband kissed me on our first date.
52. He says I kissed him...he lies.
53. I went bungie jumping from 300 feet in Switzerland
54. I have always wanted to go skydiving
55. I sometime feel like I am lazy
56. I LOVE to buy clothes for my girls.
57. I Hate buying clothes for myself.
58. I am a REALLY good test taker.
59. I got straight A's in college but couldn't get them in high school no matter how hard I tried.
60. I Love math...it just makes sense to me.
61. I eat WAY too much junk.
62. I love being pregnant!
63. Sometimes I sit in my daughters room and cry thinking about something happening to them.
64. I am TERRIFIED of being alive during the second coming.
65. I watch too much T.V.
66. I hope to be as good of a mother as my mother was.
67. Both of my daughters were sleeping through the night by the time they were three weeks old.
68. I feel I am more blessed then I deserve.
69. I LOVE going swimming, and boating...anything to do with water!
70. My husband hates the water!
71. I love games.
72. My husband hates games.
73. When I am pregnant I crave fruit.
74. I don't mind cooking but hate coming up with ideas of what to cook.
75. My husband thinks I don't know how to dress.
76. I don't.
77. I can't eat chocolate without milk.
78. I sometimes talk too much.
79. I talk in my sleep.
80. I worked at Sea World for a summer.
81. I used to speak French.
82. I hate that I lost it.
83. I got to go on a trapeze in Montreal.
84. I'm scared of my children growing up and making mistakes.
85. Sometimes I feel like I am a terrible friend.
86. We bought a house nine months after we got married.
87. it took me nine months to get pregnant the first time.
88. My husband and I completely disagree about what to watch on t.v.
89. I hate my hair...I can't ever make it look cute.
90. I love my eyes.
91. My forehead is too big.
92. I love to eat out.
93. I wore headgear for nine months and braces for two and a half years.
94. My husband loves to make fun of me for it.
95. I love introducing my husband to people because I am so proud that he is mine.
96. I love being a stay at home mom.
97. I never feel full when I am nursing.
98. sometimes I feel like I am boring.
99. I don't feel like I am spiritual enough.
100. I can't imagine my life without the gospel.

2 comments:

pixiestylist said...

i'm like you, i started my 100, but cant think of enough,i'm working on it still.

Katie said...

i love your 100! it is kind of fun isn't it? i like learning about you. i mean i have know you my whole life and didn't know a lot of those answers! love your guts