Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The good the bad and the down right miserable!
Okay so I am the type that always likes to hear the bad news first and to save the good news for the end so that I can end on a good note rather then the bad...get the bad out of the way. So, I will start with the miserable which is my dear sweet Reagan, she came down with a horrible case of croup on Saturday night. I ended up walking the floor with her most of the night worried that at any minute her ability to breath would decline. It was soso sad! She is just five months old and it broke my heart to hear her coughing and struggling. So Sunday we took her to the doctor and turns out not only does she have croup but she also has ear infections. It makes you feel like a bad mother which I know is ridiculous but you just feel so bad and helpless. But finally today she seems to be back to her old happy self. She finally slept most of the night last night and today she is actually smiling again. The bad news is that I am going to have to sleep train her again though...she was doing so well, she hadn't woken up in the night for over a month I think but when she is sick I can't just let her cry it out. So, she is back in old habits so as soon as she is 100% it is back to the drawing board. And now for the good news...my husband got a job!! He is the Marketing Director for The Flower Patch! He is soso excited to be doing marketing instead of just sales. I love to see him actually excited to go to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment