Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or treat!!!




Well, I feel like I am a blogging fool these days. Usually I feel I am trying to come up with something to write about and then suddenly these past few days I have too much to write about. But, today was Halloween and we took the girls out trick or treating...well, we took both but only Mariah participated. Last year she wasn't quite one so we went out but didn't get candy for her so this year is technically her first year to go and boy did she have a blast. She couldn't believe that she would just go to doors and people would give her candy. She was so excited! In fact she was holding out her bag even when we weren't at a door and she kept trying to take candy out of other kid's bags. She is just so darn cute!!

On Friday we went to a costume party and you can't tell that Rob and I dressed up but we did. I am a Mac and Rob is a PC...you know from the commercial. Weird I know but the reason it is funny is because the Mac's operating system is currently called the Tiger and they just came out with a brand new operating system which is called the Leopard. Get it, Mariah is a Tiger and Reagan (the new one) is a Leopard. We really just lucked out that it worked out that way because both of their costumes were hand me downs. And it was a coincidence that they both happened to be cats.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay! they are so stinkin cute! you are lucky you could get your kids into their costumes... because mine just wouldn't have it. maybe next year eh? i love to hear how you are doing! keep up the blogging.