Sunday, November 18, 2007

My 5

1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago...

Graduating high school, moving to a new state, starting my first year of college, meeting a house full of new roommates (Who were all so wonderful!), and trying to figure out what I wanted to get my degree in.

2. 5 things on my to do list tomorrow...

play with my children, go to the store, start preparing my lesson for next Sunday, Make dinner, put my kids to bed.

3. 5 things I would do with a million dollars...

Buy my husband a brand new Lexus, a new house, go to Austrailia, go on a crusie somewhere tropical, and buy a new wardrobe

4. 5 things/toys I like to play with...

Computer/internet, cell phone, xbox, jogging stoller, and my Su Doku hand held game

5. 5 things I want to see...

My children get married in the temple, my grandchildren, the Celestial Kingdom, Austrailia and Fiji

I tag . . . any one who wants to do it

1 comment:

Coray Family said...

I am glad that you like to do "tag" stuff because I have tagged you. Check out my blog to see what you have to do.