Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!


We had such a great Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving day with Robs family because it was in-law year this year with mine. I couldn't believe how much food we had! I think only like a fourth of everything got eaten. It was so wonderful! Then, on Saturday my parents had everyone over to their house so that we could celebrate with them. It was great we went up to the mountains and played paintball...if you have never played before you need to it is a blast! My family has had guns and equipment for years it is something we just love to do. Anyway, I just thought I would share these fun picture with you all. It was great! Just in case you can't tell, the picture on the bottom is Tyler (my brother), his wife Melissa, and Rob and I, and half of my dad...


2 comments:

Katie said...

it is so much fun to see pictures of everyone! i remember that your family did paint ball all of the time. in fact i think that is the only time that my family would go... is when we would all get together. good times good times!

Coray Family said...

Cute pictures!! You need to send me some of them. I love Mariah!! She is too cute.