Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So Adorable!!

Okay, so I have already mentioned that I happen to have the two most adorable little girls on the planet but I feel I need to mention it again. They are so sweet! Mariah absolutely LOVES her little sister and she does the cutest thing EVER and it just melts my heart every time I see it. In the car I have Reagan's rear facing car seat in the center and Mariah's forward facing car seat next to the door. So they are right next to each other and stare right at each other because of the way their car seats face, anyway quite often I will just be sitting in the front passenger seat minding my own business and the girls will be in the back totally content and I will look back to makes sure all is okay and I will find Mariah holding Reagan's hand!!! How cute is that? She just loves her and she will just sit there and hold her hand forever and just stare at her or out the window it really does melt my heart!! Anyway, she has done this for quite awhile and I finally got some pictures of it so that someday when they hate each other I can pull them out and show them that they used to adore one another...:)

No comments: