So, Mariah talks up a storm these days. She can say anything you ask and is just a talking fool. But, since she is still so young there are some words that come out jumbled and sososo cute!! So, I thought I would list a few so everyone could enjoy...
Tricycle - Mariah says "Trik-a-seal"
Cookie Monster - Mariah says "Mucky monser"
Motorcycle - Mariah says "Mock-eye"
Savannah (her cousin)- Mariah says "Fabannah"
And our favorite:
Cinderella - Mariah says "Cindaberella"
Also, last night I laid Reagan down on the floor and she just popped up and started crawling. It was incredible. She looked like she had been crawling for weeks. She hasn't done it again today yet so I guess we will see if she really has figured it out or if she just got lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well who would of thought you had a blog. Melissa has been trying to get ours all set up. You should check it out and give her some pointers. tylerandmelissa.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Ty
Post a Comment