So today (March 6th) was my four year anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone. But I also can't remember not knowing my sweet husband. I have to brag him up a bit cause he did the sweetest thing. I came home today to two dozen long stem roses, 20 tulips, and five gerber daisies placed in different vases throughout the house. I couldn't believe it. He is such a sweetheart! I realize that he works in the flower business so it is kind of cheating a bit but that actually makes it better because I love flowers but if I had known that he had spent over a hundred dollars on them it would have killed me when they started dying so I wouldn't be able to enjoy them as much. But, I have the best of both. I get tons of beautiful flowers in gorgeous vases all over my house and I know that weren't that expensive. Seriously so fantastic!!! It makes me smile everytime I walk into a different room and see more flowers. Isn't he the best! I feel so lucky to have him!!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
My anniversary
So today (March 6th) was my four year anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone. But I also can't remember not knowing my sweet husband. I have to brag him up a bit cause he did the sweetest thing. I came home today to two dozen long stem roses, 20 tulips, and five gerber daisies placed in different vases throughout the house. I couldn't believe it. He is such a sweetheart! I realize that he works in the flower business so it is kind of cheating a bit but that actually makes it better because I love flowers but if I had known that he had spent over a hundred dollars on them it would have killed me when they started dying so I wouldn't be able to enjoy them as much. But, I have the best of both. I get tons of beautiful flowers in gorgeous vases all over my house and I know that weren't that expensive. Seriously so fantastic!!! It makes me smile everytime I walk into a different room and see more flowers. Isn't he the best! I feel so lucky to have him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wow! those are fantastic! (good job rob) i think that a guy can never go wrong when getting flowers for his girl. :)
He is defiantly not his dad (or a Thatcher)! you got yourself a very sweet husband... who would have known! I think mostly it's because he has himself such an amazing woman!
Hi Mindy-
I'm not sure if you will remember me but we met once through Robbie. (He brought you over to my parents house before you were married) I was good friends with Robbie back in the day. I hope you don't mind if I look at your blog occasionally to see what you guys are up to! Will you tell Robbie hello? And cute blog by the way!
found myself grinning throug Vegas and anniversary this morning. loved the music!
Post a Comment