Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have been tagged...

Q. Where were you 10 years ago?
I was living in Rexburg Idaho about to finish up my first year at Ricks college. That was a GREAT year!

Q. 5 Things to do on my "to do" list today?
1-Go to the library to check out a book I have on hold there. 2-Do the dishes!! 3-Fold the laundry (why does it seem like everyone who fills this out has laundry on their to do list?). 4-Watch The Office, it is a new episode tonight, FINALLY. 5-I'm going to the movie with a friend tonight...not sure what we are going to see but really does it matter?

Q. 5 foods I enjoy
1-Favorite all time food is tomatoes straight from the garden. Put a little salt on it and eat it like an apple...YUM! 2-Green beans with almonds 3-Chinese Food...all of it! 4-Ham and Turkey sandwich from Subway. 5-Asparagus...but not the healthy kind, I like it with lots of butter or pickled.

Q. 5 things you would do if you were suddenly a billionaire
1-TRAVEL!!! I love to travel and there are so many places I want to see. 2-I am stealing this one from Kim but I, too, want security, something akin to a "compound' where we are completely self-sufficient. Power, water, food, shelter & fuel. 3-hire a maid and a chef and while we are at it how about a misuse as well. 4-Once the maid is in place I would buy a really nice house!! 5-I would love to buy a nice house for my parents and Rob's parents and all our siblings. It would be so fun to just go around paying things off for random people who deserve and need it. (I have been watching Oprah's Big Give).

Q.5 Jobs I have had
1-I used to babysit like it was going out of style, and I loved it!
2-Then I turned 16 and got a real job at Taco Bell.
3-Waitress at Pizza Hut, Perkins, Franchesco's, and TGIFriday's.
4-Admin assistant at First Security Bank's collections office.
5-Para planner at Ameriprise Financial(used to be American Express Financial Advisers)

Q.5 Things you don't know about me...
1-I enjoy paying bills...okay not all bills just the one's like car payments and the mortgage, anything that gets smaller. I love to watch the number go down and I actually look forward to making the payment on it.
2-I love to run the dishwasher. For some reason whenever I hear it running I feel like my house is really clean. I think I must generally start the dishwasher as the last thing I do when cleaning my house and so now I just hear the dishwasher running and feel like it is clean even if it isn't.
3-I worked as a dolphin trainer in Hawaii for a week. I was applying for a job and it was part of the interview process to actually go to Hawaii and work for a week to see if you liked it and to see if they liked you before you moved all the way to Hawaii...I didn't get the job.
4-I can wiggle my ears and I can wiggle my left ear all by itself.
5-I hate breakfast sausage, junior mints and any kind of peppermint candy.

Q. 5 places I have lived
1-Colorado
2-Idaho
3-Paris, France
4-Utah
5-San Diego, CA

OK, now for the fun part. I tag Tyler and Melissa, Hayden and Heather, and Sheryle!

3 comments:

lakeviewcabins said...

hey hey! i'm so glad you found my blog, i had no idea you guys are in the "blogging world":) yay, now we can see what you guys are up to once in a while! your tag was fun to read, i learned a lot about you:) love your cute fam, it would be fun to see you if you are ever up north!

Ashlee said...

hey this is ashlee parry. i just accidentally posted my comment under jordans work, sorry:)

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

I loved reading your survey. It was also really good talking to Rob on the phone the other day. This blogging thing is a great way to keep in touch. It feels like we've just had a great visit - without any interruptions. Keep on blogg'n.