Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter/Jazz game/dog update

Well, this is what happens when I wait to report...I have a million things to report about. First of all, a little update on the dog. He seems to be doing better. We had our dog trainer come out last Tuesday. Good news is, we don't think he is going crazy. The trainer said something must have just spooked him when I came up the stairs which made he a little scared of me. So, I was told to just completely ignore him for the time being in hopes to ease his fear or give him time to forget all together. Since I have been doing that he seems back to normal but I have also been told not to touch him until he BEGS me to pet him which hasn't happened yet so we will see on that. But I think everything is going to be okay.

Easter was great. We got Mariah and Easter basket for the first time (she has been too little to care up until now) and she LOVED it. She was soso excited. And, it was so cute cause while I was doing her hair I explained why we celebrate Easter, then as we were walking into church I asked her why and of course she couldn't remember so I reminded her it was about Jesus then I asked if she could remember what happened to Jesus and she responded that he "go to the Library." not sure where that came from...guess it will be a couple more years before she can wrap her brain around it. Anyway, here are just a few pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses and Mariah with her Easter basket.



And here are a few pictures of the new teeth she got in her easter basket...she had a ton of fun with these!


And last but not least...the jazz game. Rob had a friend who was given tickets to the jazz game last night. The tickets were for a suit but the guy already had tickets for a different suit so he gave these tickets to us. I was so excited! I have always wanted to sit up in one of the boxes like the rich and famous. And here was my chance. So we went and I did feel special. And of course Rob is up there talking away to the big wigs in the box and of course they love him which payed off because at half time Rob and I are just hanging out in the hall and one of the big wigs comes in and says that a couple of his friends showed up with tickets the were for seats two rows behind the jazz bench and they don't really want to go down there they just want to hang out in the box. So he offers the tickets to us. We couldn't believe it! Talk about a once in a lifetime experience. So for the entire second half of the game we were RIGHT behind the players it was so cool and Rob thought he had died and gone to heaven. I felt like a rock star! Moral of the story, it pays to marry a man who isn't afraid to suck up to the big wigs! Here are a few pictures...



,


In this last picture Rob actually called Okur's name to get him to pose for the picture, he did but I think he was a little annoyed. Oh well, we got a picture!

5 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Kyle would have died and gone to heaven to be two rows behind the Jazz. I can't remember if they won, I hope. I would have just loved to watch all the people who spend that much money on a ticket, it had to be interesting. I think we need to get together sometime and do something fun. It would be fun to go to the Discovery Center with the Sesame Street thing that is going on.

Angie said...

Your girls are ADORABLE!!!It has been FAR to long since you paid a visit to Logan...I think its about time!!!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

great post! so good to hear roman is maybe only temporarily insane. I heard myself laughing at the story of Mariah & the library. Tip: keep up the great conversations if only for the humor. OK about the Jazz...I'm not going to mention this to Lee it may cause green envy, although I'm torn he would really enjoy the pictures. Our Jazz tickets really look like we are just throwing you a "bone" now, with no meat on it.

amber belmonte said...

["he go to the library"].... ahhhh! that's SO cute!! ...and random... but still SO CUTE!

Lea Fuhriman said...

Robbie talking to the big wigs and being able to hook you up with amazing seats? That sounds exactly like the Robbie I remember. Good to know some things never change LOL! Looks like you guys had a blast and a Happy Easter! :)