Okay, so I have seen this on a few blogs and finally decided to join in. Here is what you do...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
k this is the first random memory i thought of [since we clearly did NOT hang out ENOUGH in provo i don't really have a ton to choose from]... you came to meet me & joe [and some other people]... at lunch? shortly after we had taylor and you were sitting in the booth directly behind me and at one point i turned around and said... mindy, i love your lipstick... let me take a picture of it... and i did. i actually still have the picture... would you like me to blog it? k that's all. i'm a dork.
Man oh man....I remember a million great things, mostly having to do with France and then living together when we got back. Pain au chocolat was why we came back chubbier, David and his wife on their honeymoon....with us at the Formula Ones, the long walks and talks around our little neighborhoods in Paris.......meeting you was just one of the best things that could have happened to me! Love ya!
So this is Tyler your little brother... I wake up every day to a memory of you as I look at the narley scar left from when you scratched my face off!!!! Dont feel too bad cuz it doesn't hurt any more. Haha but because im your brother i still love you!
I used to love coming over to your house in Delta and dressing up with makeup and everything (since that wasn't a big thing with my parents). I remember squeezing into the bathroom and Tara would be plucking your eyebrows and you would be complaining. Tara would always say, "Beauty is pain". We've had alot of good times. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Just knowing you were there and we had the same standards was a great support me. Love ya!
I'll have to get to the memory a little later but right now I need your family's email addresses so I can tell you all about the "wheat feat." Or you could tell them all about it because I don't know how to contact all of them.
Uncle Steve has raised wheat this year and is offering it to the family to help everyone with their food storage. The wheat will be harvested the end of August. He said, the wheat belongs to the farm and should be for the family. SEI has 30 gallon barrels that some of our materials come in and we are offering them to as many as want them. The only thing that needs to be done is to have them washed out and prepared for the wheat. So what with the FREE wheat and Free barrels whoever wants wheat for storage we are asking them to meet in the parking lot at SEI on Saturday morning August 2nd at 11:00 to clean out whatever barrels you want for storage. You can write your name on the barrels and then you can either take them home with you after the harvest the end of August or we will store them in the Silver Shed on the farm. August 2nd is the same day we are having the baby shower at 2:00 for Brent and Melissa's little girl to be born about Oct 9. Hope to see you all in the SEI parking lot at 11:00 Sat, August 2nd. If you know anyone who has a pressure sprayer it would be helpful to have more than one.
millions of memories just like everyone else but we all know our favorites were when the "older kids" would play "tricks" on the "younger kids" from pretending your dog was rabid, to notes written in "blood"(ketchup) to creepy "ghosts" outside (that i'm pretty sure were your neighbors) to playing w/your cool barbies in your cool barbie house to swimming at the c....something pool (the new one) and watching you dive. you are an amazing diver by the way. to jumping on your trampoline and going to church w/you during holidays that i visited. it sucks that i moved away. but i'm glad we stayed friends. lets not forget the giant scar on my knee from running inside from your "rabid" dog and tripping over the barbed wire fence, and oh yeah when hayden fell off the horse and got a concussion and we couldn't stop laughing cuz he didn't remember anything and i know i'm getting into not-just-you territory now but one time tara laughed a grape back out... at least that's what my brothers told me. and oh yeah, EFY.... i could go on and on... love you girl. when do we hang out? you must come visit my new house that i move into this week ;)
I have good memories of you and your family. Probably preparing for your dolphin tranining in Hawaii. You were SOOOO excited!
i would LOVE to practice with you + your girls! i hardly know anyone here and i'm pretty sure my sister in law is sick of me shoving my camera in their face! :)
email me your number. are you in lehi?
amberbelmonte@msn.com
oh + thank you by the way :)
you always leave the sweetest comments!
Mindy... I did get that post from san diego up last night right after you visited =) my little sister is getting married... melissa (older) is still at home, but they both have teaching jobs now which is good. you can see her fiance on her new blog eliandeli.blogspot.com.... he is from the dominican republic.. should be an interesting wedding in october. they will live in utah for a little while at least, in orem I think.
mindy... your last post was in july! come on, we're dying here :)
Hey, it's Konni. The first thing I thought of is a picture that Keri has. It's you, Ashlee, and Keri. For some reason all three of your put really dark brown lip liner on with a light shade of pink or white lipstick. Then, you puckered up at the camera. It looks like white-trash lips. I also remember going to the Nsync concert with all three of you guys when I was pretty young (a teen-y bopper). I thought I was so cool because I was with adults at a concert and stayed out really late because we went to Denny's or something right after the concert. When I think of you I think of Justin Timberlake. When I think of Ashlee I think of JC, and Keri's nsync boy was Lance(gay now! hahahaha)
this is my FIFTH comment on this post! sheesh.
just wanted to say thanks for the comment you left on michelle's blog! you're a sweetheart mindy!
One of my favorite memories is the infamous falling-off-the-horses incident. My family was visiting your family in Colorado, and we went for a horse ride on the little trail next to a canal. Me, being completely inexperienced on horses, was placed upon a horrible, horrible horse . . . and as we were winding our plesent way along the trail something in the bushes spooked our horses, one ran into the other (not sure which one was which) and they both took off at full gallop along a precariously thin stratch of land. Neither of us could get control of our horse, and we couldn't pull the reins to one side, forcing the horse to stop, because the trail was so thin and we would have tumbled down a hill on both sides. Then, all of a sudden, they both decided to bolt OFF the path, and neither one of us was expecting it, and we both fell off (neither of us knowing where the other one was). Thankfully we landed a few feet from each other, because I had no idea where on the planet I was. As we limped home, I convinced you that your leg was broken, even though you could walk on it. Good times. Good times. It's amazing I ever got on a horse again!
Post a Comment