Not a whole lot has happened in our little family but a few things of interest come to mind. First, sweet little Reagan decided that having two front teeth was way over rated so she decided to knock one of them out. Me and my friend Ali decided to take our kids to the Aquarium and Reagan decided to stand on one of the little steps so that she could see into the fish tank and then slipped off, smacked her face on the step and knocked the entire tooth out, root and all! I must mention also that Reagan was such a champ!! She knocks her whole tooth out and probably only cried for like three minutes. Then she was up and ready to see more fish! My friend Ali quickly called the dentist she used to work for to ask what we should do and were informed that putting a baby tooth back in can cause damage to the adult tooth underneath. I proceeded to bawl like a baby until I came to my senses and realized it is, after all, just a tooth and she will get another some day. So until that day...goodbye tooth! It was a nice couple of months knowing you!
Here we are on our way into the aquarium.
If you look really close you can see that both teeth are still present.
With one tooth less then when we went in! So sad!
The other blog worthy information is that I took Mariah to Cookie Cutters today to get her hair cut. She has such thin hair and everyone keeps telling me that with thin hair the best thing to do is cut it a lot. I have never cut it except for the one time my mom trimmed like half an inch for me which doesn't really count. So I finally go brave and took her in and we chopped it. So here are a few pictures for all of your enjoyment...isn't she cute?



5 comments:
we went to cookie cutter yesterday... i'd never been there before + thought it was pretty cool + SUPER FAST! her hair looks so cute!
glad to see that you're still alive + well! i know what you mean about the world ending! holy freak! when i think about it too much i lose my mind. [i'm still not over the whole bird flu epidemic... i don't want to talk about it.] YAY for food storage!
pictures pictures pictures! i still need to do them for you! i'm sorry i haven't called, life is crazy + we're moving next week.
that stinks about reagan's tooth, but you're right, it is JUST a tooth. she's still adorable as ever!
i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do pictures for you once we get settled! pretty please!? we'll be a little closer to you too! i won't say where because the internet is creepy, but it is closer :)
thats so sad =( i'm not quite sure how i would handle that one either... i get embarassed by bumps and bruises even though i have a monkey of a little boy. and i hear you with the hair, i'm thinking porter got my hair instead of bryce's. poor kid!
anyway good job with food storage... it give such peace of mind... while i just have the 3 months -ish kind with our financial situation its nice to know we could make it for awhile. i bet you've done some canning with access to great produce up in utah... with the heat here and a small house i just don't have a place for real long term stuff.
take care... its good to see a post of your cute girls!
I figure I will just come over to your house when an earthquake hits. You should be able to feed our whole family too, right?
Now, more importantly......where in the heck is this Cookie Cutters? It's about the coolest kids haircutting place I have ever seen? How much are the haircuts? Geez!
I will see you in a week!
OH MY CUTE HAIRCUT!! Mariah looks ADORABLE..I can't wait to see her. Welcome back to the blogging world..you have been missed!
So sad to hear about Reagan's tooth. I guess in 20 years when the girls are wanting to know if a certain picture was them, you can just tell them to look real close at the smile and find the missing tooth.
I think you and Kim need to get together she is sure that the world is going to end the month. Her and " Brother Beck" are becoming way to good of friends.
Post a Comment