Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

We decided to take the kids to the scarecrow festival over at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. We were trying to get into the halloween spirit and get ourselves pumped up for the holidays. It was really fun and the girls had a blast!! You had to pay to get in but I was impressed because once inside all of the activities were free...that never happens. There was a bunch of those big blow up slides and stuff and a haunted house for kids and rock climbing and so much more. It was great and the girls had a lot of fun. I think we will be going again next year. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment...














This last picture is some guy that used to play for the NBA. I can't remember his name. Rob told me and I forgot. Anyway, He is REALLY tall. Like 7'6" or something like that. Look how tall he is next to Rob and Rob is 6'3". Anyway, I saw him first and said, "Rob, holy crap look how tall that guy is." So Rob went in for a closer look and realized who he was so we went and asked for a picture. He was SO nice and he picked Mariah up to hold her for the picture and everything...really nice guy. Rob called hime a gentile giant.

10 comments:

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Fun for the whole family. Giant blow ups for the kids and a Giant guy for the adults.

CorayFam said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES!! I am so bummed that we missed out!!

amber belmonte said...

we went to that last year and taylor had a blast! i wonder if it's still going on. oh my gosh, that guy is SO tall!

amber belmonte said...

and if i could look as cute as you do wearing a hat, i would wear them EVERYDAY!

Williamson's said...

This is the best post ever! I love all the pictures of your beautiful family--You are a picture perfect little family!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Great update. I love to see pictures of your darling family and know what you're doing. Keep it up. Love Ya

ASHLEE GREEN said...

Holy-jamoly. Miriah looks so sophisticated with her little bob. So adorable!!

Looks like you guys had fun. Miss you tons!

Love,
Ash

megship said...

Oh, that inspires me to try to make it next year. I will have to ask Ty who that dude is....

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures your kids are getting so big! I think the guy who is holding Mariah is Sean Bradly

Lindsey Smith said...

you always know all the fun things to do. I am going to be that way someday. It looks like you guys had a great time, the pics were great!