I would like to announce that baby number three is officially on the way. I am about 12 weeks and due on September 22nd. We are so excited and just thought we would share our news with the world!
congrats... I'm guessing your husband is hoping for a boy so i'll send those vibes your way... little boys are a blast and clearly you've mastered the girl thing =)
I'm a 29 year old who has been married for just over four years and I already have two beautiful daughters who happen to be, along with my wonderful husband, my world!
8 comments:
Congrats Mindy!! You make beautiful babies! Are you going to find out what it is?
aww! Congratulations! I am super excited for you. I hope you are feeling okay! Keep us updated.
Congratulations! You guys have such a cute family!
Congrats!!!
Wow congrats! That is very exciting! I bet it is a girl:)
congrats... I'm guessing your husband is hoping for a boy so i'll send those vibes your way... little boys are a blast and clearly you've mastered the girl thing =)
Congratualtions! #three makes a real splash, kinda like a cannon ball! What a lucky baby.
Come on over to the world of three kids! I still think you are crazy but very happy for you guys!
Post a Comment