Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It's a...
Girl!! We don't know how to make little boys in this family so we decided to just stick with what we are good at...and that is making little girls! My poor husband is going to be outnumbered by the time we are done. Wish him luck. Also, we have been doing so many things lately that are blog worthy but I just haven't had the time to update. So hopefully in the next little while I will try to get you all caught up...until then, thanks for being paitent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats! You can have the girls and we will have the boys!
I tell ya they come in threes these days....maybe your seventh or eighth will be a boy!
haha... girls are more fun anyway! :) I hope you had tons of fun at Wicked!
Post a Comment